Montgomery Bank eDeposits…the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
Montgomery Bank eDeposits is the fast, easy way to make business check deposits right from your desk at work. With our check scanner and software, you can make deposits into your business account from any desktop computer. No more time-consuming trips to the bank. Plus, you funds may be available sooner than through the traditional deposit process. Check out all the advantages of eDeposits below. Then come on in and set up your eDeposits program today.
Key Advantages of eDeposits
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank.
Is eDeposits for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then eDeposits may benefit your company.
It's like having a 24-hour bank teller right in your office.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- More secure - Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
What you will need.
eDeposits is easy to set-up and use. All you need are the following items:
- PC with a current version of the Microsoft® (Vista, Windows 7, 8 or XP) and a USB 2.0 port.
- Desktop check scanner and software.
- Internet connection.
- Account with Montgomery Bank
How does eDeposits work?
Using eDeposits is easy:
- Scan checks from any desktop - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank - Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account - Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.