Montgomery eBlue Checking
Montgomery ebluechecking gives you a 2.01% Annual Percentage Yield. Plus earn ATM fee refunds on checking account balances up thru $15,000.
APY ranges from 2.01 - 0.43% on excess funds over $15,000
APY calculation based on a total deposit balance of $100,000.
Rates are effective as of December 1, 2016 Fees may reduce earnings.
- CD-like or better High Interest rates
- 24/7 worldwide Internet access
Only $50 to open account
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee
- FREE Debit Card with no monthly or annual fee1
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Unlimited Online Bill Pay
- FREE TeleBanc account access
- FREE notary service
- FREE Combined Statement
- FREE Financial Planner Review
Montgomery eBlue Debit Card
- Quicker than making a trip to the ATM, more convenient than writing checks, and safer than carrying cash.
- Accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide.
- Use your PIN or sign as you would for any MasterCard®.
- Debit Card purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account, so there's no interest to pay.
- Simplify your record-keeping—your monthly statement provides you with a detailed record of all your transactions.
- And remember, no matter where you're shopping, you can feel confident using your Montgomery Bank MasterCard debit card because we're always working to keep you safe—providing multiple layers of security. For example, with MasterCard's Zero Liability,you're protected against unauthorized use, so you won't have to pay for fraudulent purchases you don't make.2
- No need to search for a "free" ATM
- Any ATM anywhere is your ATM
- What's more convenient than that!
- ATM fee refunds up to $6 per cycle3
- Making deposits is easy!
- 24-hour access to all your accounts
- Use direct deposit—safe and secure
- Transfer money between accounts online
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Send traditional paper checks
Three convenient ways to pay bills:
- Free online bill pay
- ACH withdrawals
- Send paper checks
1No issue fee for Debit Card
2MasterCard Zero Liability protects you against unauthorized purchases on your card should your card be lost or stolen. Certain restrictions apply. Please see www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.
3If requirements are met.